- Utgave: Lydbok (Download)
- Språk: Engelsk
Experience a peaceful transition into sleep as the soothing voice guides you into a state of calm and deep relaxation, helping you let go of worries and negative thoughts.
Are you struggling with sleeplessness? Relax and drift off to sleep peacefully, and wake up refreshed in the morning, with this sleep hypnosis.
If you struggle to fall asleep or stay asleep, and wake up feeling tired, hypnosis can help you to get the rest you need. Get a deep and relaxing sleep with this hypnosis audio file designed to overcome insomnia and help you fall asleep and sleep well.
Experience a peaceful transition into sleep as the soothing voice guides you into a state of calm and deep relaxation, helping you let go of worries and negative thoughts. You will also learn a technique to manage bedtime rumination, which often disrupts your ability to fall asleep, so that you can create a positive change in your sleep pattern and achieve improved sleep quality.
Easily and effectively find peace in your mind to fall asleep, so that you can transform your sleep experience so you wake up refreshed and ready to seize the day.
Hypnosis is a well-established method for accessing and influencing the subconscious mind, where many of our beliefs and behaviour patterns are stored. By altering these deep-seated beliefs through hypnosis, in a deeply relaxed and focused state, you can create lasting and positive change in your life. By listening repeatedly, the audio file allows you to integrate positive changes into your daily routine, which can have a lasting effect over time.
It is important to listen to the audio file multiple times for it to be effective. It is recommended to listen once a day for two weeks, and then as needed. Ensure that you can listen undisturbed and without doing anything else at the same time.
If you wish to improve the effectiveness of this file, you can also address some of the following factors, which can have an effect on the quality of our sleep.
- Create a relaxing bedtime routine: Develop a calming routine that helps you unwind before bed, such as taking a warm bath, reading a book, or listening to calming music.
- Create a sleep-friendly environment: Ensure that your bedroom is dark, quiet, cool, and comfortable, with a comfortable mattress and pillows.
- Put away screens an hour before bedtime. The blue light from the screen can inhibit the production of the sleep hormone melatonin. In addition, stimuli from screens also activate the brain, making it harder for you to relax.
- Avoid caffeine close to bedtime; it can keep you awake.
- Avoid alcohol close to bedtime: Alcohol may make you feel sleepy initially, and help you fall asleep, but it disrupts your sleep quality and leaves you tired in the morning.
- Stick to a regular sleep schedule: Go to bed and wake up at the same time every day, even on weekends or during vacations. This sends sleep/wake signals to your body and establishes a good circadian rhythm.
It is important to listen to the audio file several times for it to be effective. It is recommended to listen once a day for two weeks, and then as needed. Make sure you can listen undisturbed.
The audio file is provided in two versions: with and without music, so you can choose to listen to the one you prefer.
* Resultatene kan variere fra person til person. Les mer